Sunday, March 15, 2009

i have your number




I have wanted to make these mosaic house numbers for SO LONG. In fact for the last 8 years -ever since we moved into this house. AND FINALLY two weeks ago I was able to source the right materials (namely the numbers) -and of course then it was done in about a week as I obsessively needed to finish the project. We didn't even screw them on -the Husband mixed up some epoxy and I think the wall will crumble before these ever come off. I simply love coming home now just so that i can admire them!! The flowers on my verge are finished now after the hot summer, so I will photo it again in spring when you can see the blue and yellow flowers on my verge (the inspiration for the colours).

1 comment:

  1. Love the mosaic house numbers - so bright and cheerful!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you :-)